Tuesday 7 September 2010

Vote for me!

One of my entries

I have, for the first time, entered some of my photos into a competition.  Ted's Camera House is celebrating 40 years in business by giving away three Nikon DSLRs in the Celebrate Your City competition. 

You can upload five shots and they are rated by the public, rather than judged by experts, which gives me a better chance of winning! I had a really hard time choosing five photos to enter, which makes me feel a bit pleased with myself.

You can see my photos here, here, here, here and here. If you feel so inclined, I'd love it if you could have a look and rate my shots. (The links are a little temperamental but if you wait for a bit, my photo should appear.)

There's some amazing photos entered so far and I certainly don't think mine are the best, but I'm happy they don't look out of place.

1 comment:

  1. Your photographs are pretty AMAZING!
    I saw some "JEWELS" in your archive
    I love the way you can "shoot" the sky..
    Anyway, hope a Nikon is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

 
#main-wrapper { margin-left: 0%; width: 84%; #sidebar-wrapper { margin-right: 0%; width: 14%;