Wednesday 23 December 2009

Geraniums



One of the window boxes of Soft Belly on Little Bourke Street


Girl in Melbourne will be coming to you from Wauchope/Port Macquarie on the NSW mid-north coast from December 24 until January 1. Posting might be sporadic.
Actually, I won't be posting daily from January 1. I started this blog on January 1 this year with the intention of posting a photo every day for 12 months and although it's been fun, I'm quite looking forward to being less disciplined.



3 comments:

  1. Ah, that is a shame. You have a clear-eyed view of Melbourne and a minimalist style of presentation that I appreciate. I do understand the discipline required.

    Nice to know that you hail from NSW and just sorta migrated southwards.

    FL it has been a joy to discover you at the business end of 2009. May your Friday be filled with laughter, love and friendship in the company of those for whom you care most.

    My kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Whenever I want a breath of spring ... I come to your site! Helps brighten up our winter!

    Wishing you a wonderful & Happy New Year!

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not been around much myself this year but I've always enjoyed your posts. Looking forward to seeing what 2010 brings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

 
#main-wrapper { margin-left: 0%; width: 84%; #sidebar-wrapper { margin-right: 0%; width: 14%;